My name is John East and I live in the UK. I have a keen interest in the financial markets and have been trading since 2005 after completing an Ian Williams trading course.
Ian Williams has been trading the financial markets successfully for over 30 years and is a tax exile based in Europe so it wasn't a difficult to make the decision to purchase his Trading The Easy Way course.
After all, if you are going to learn a new skill, why not learn from the best, from someone, who our American friends would say really do 'walk the walk'.
If you purchase the Trading The Easy Way course you will receive a comprehensive manual. This explains step by step how Ian Williams trades himself and is very easy to follow as it breaks everything down into small mangeable 'chunks' so whether you are a complete novice or a more advanced trader by the end of the course you will have a firm understanding of how to be a successful trader.
However, in my opinion, more important than the manual itself is the twice weekly video updates that allow you to look over Ian's shoulder (as it were) to see exactly what trades he is taking. No smoke and mirrors here - Ian puts his reputation on the line to show his subscribers exactly what he's doing (warts and all).
I thoroughly recommend this Ian Williams trading course (please note that this course is based on trading stocks and indices although I believe Ian also runs courses on forex and commodities).
I would also like to make clear that I do not receive any monies or commission whatsoever for recommending this Ian Williams trading course.
Welcome to Ian Williams Trading
My name is John Eastwood and I live in the UK. I have a keen interest in the financial markets and have been trading since 2005 after completing an Ian Williams trading course.
Ian Williams has been trading the financial markets successfully for over 30 years and is a tax exile based in Europe so it wasn't a difficult to make the decision to purchase his Trading The Easy Way course.
After all, if you are going to learn a new skill, why not learn from the best, from someone, who our American friends would say really do 'walk the walk'.
If you purchase the Trading The Easy Way course you will receive a comprehensive manual. This explains step by step how Ian Williams trades himself and is very easy to follow as it breaks everything down into small mangeable 'chunks' so whether you are a complete novice or a more advanced trader by the end of the course you will have a firm understanding of how to be a successful trader.
However, in my opinion, more important than the manual itself is the twice weekly video updates that allow you to look over Ian's shoulder (as it were) to see exactly what trades he is taking. No smoke and mirrors here - Ian puts his reputation on the line to show his subscribers exactly what he's doing (warts and all).
I thoroughly recommend this Ian Williams trading course (please note that this course is based on trading stocks and indices although I believe Ian also runs courses on forex and commodities).
I would also like to make clear that I do not receive any monies or commission whatsoever for recommending this Ian Williams trading course.
Ian Williams has been trading the financial markets successfully for over 30 years and is a tax exile based in Europe so it wasn't a difficult to make the decision to purchase his Trading The Easy Way course.
After all, if you are going to learn a new skill, why not learn from the best, from someone, who our American friends would say really do 'walk the walk'.
If you purchase the Trading The Easy Way course you will receive a comprehensive manual. This explains step by step how Ian Williams trades himself and is very easy to follow as it breaks everything down into small mangeable 'chunks' so whether you are a complete novice or a more advanced trader by the end of the course you will have a firm understanding of how to be a successful trader.
However, in my opinion, more important than the manual itself is the twice weekly video updates that allow you to look over Ian's shoulder (as it were) to see exactly what trades he is taking. No smoke and mirrors here - Ian puts his reputation on the line to show his subscribers exactly what he's doing (warts and all).
I thoroughly recommend this Ian Williams trading course (please note that this course is based on trading stocks and indices although I believe Ian also runs courses on forex and commodities).
I would also like to make clear that I do not receive any monies or commission whatsoever for recommending this Ian Williams trading course.